MontAzure is a destination within a destination. The developer’s vision is now coming to life with their thoughtful and low density approach to planning that captures the essence of this spectacular coastal location.
Situated in the heart of the island’s sought-after sunset coast on Kamala beach, MontAzure is a perfect location for buyers looking to make the most of Phuket’s sophisticated resort lifestyle.
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island and a major Asian tourist destination with a well developed infrastructure catering to visitors from across the globe. Phuket is easily accessible by direct daily flights from most regional hubs with links to all major international markets. Phuket International Airport is a 35-minute drive from the development.
MontAzure spans some 178 acres (72 hectares) of mountain to beachfront land on Phuket’s central sunset coast at Kamala, offering a unique natural setting that will be sensitively developed to include private luxury estates and oceanside apartments, upscale hospitality, lifestyle retail and wellness offerings, as well as a choice of sophisticated beach facilities.
The developers have engaged a team of top master planners, architects and designers committed to utilising what is arguably the last site of this scale and beauty on Phuket’s west coast, and certainly the only absolute mountainside to beachfront project on Asia’s leading resort island.
The site itself is a gem of rare quality, offering almost 820 feet (250 metres) of beach frontage shaded by mature Casuarina trees and leading up to a 200-year-old untouched tropical forest where many existing trees have been protected during an exhaustive master planning exercise
– A low-density approach to the built up area minimizes the impact on the natural surroundings and local infrastructure – both internal and external.
– A network of internal roads, paths and common infrastructure securely linking all the addresses within this guarded and gated neighborhood.
– Collaboration with the highway authority to ensure the safe and smooth integration of the main coastal road with the MontAzure grand entrance, boulevard and the adjacent boutique retail center.
– An underground tunnel allowing safe cross to the beachfront precinct that includes the world-renowned Cafe Del Mar, HQ Beach Lounge Restaurant, The Intercontinental Phuket and Twinpalms Residences MontAzure.
– A variety of 4-5 star hotel, leisure, food and beverage and retail outlets are at your doorstep with preferential benefits for MGallery Residences, MontAzure Lakeside.
– The master developers have contributed a generous forest reserve for the entire community to share as a recreational and conservation area.
– The master plan has also been designed to include eco-sustainable hillside developments, a medical wellness spa and Luxury retirement community, some of which are in the planning stages.
– Subsidiaries of three of the most prestigious property and hotel investment groups in Asia: The Narai Group (Thailand), Arch Capital (Hong Kong) and Philean Capital (Singapore) part of Pontiac Land Group, have teamed up to create one of Asia’s most exceptional residential resort developments – MontAzure in Kamala, Phuket, Thailand.